Thursday, August 2, 2007

Google Docs

Today I saved a Word file to Google documents so I could edit it here at the library. I learned that there's no way to put tabs into this kind of document (at least not that I could find easily) so I'd have been better off cutting and pasting the document into Word before doing my editing. This is HTML, after all, not word processing. Pretty handy, though, if you're away from home and don't have access to MS Word or whatever program you regularly use.

I'm going to try cutting and pasting this into my blog as Ed suggested to see what happens. I suppose I should try to make it more interesting, but I'm really not inclined to do so.

I just opened Blogger and didn't expect to have to log in again, since I already had Google Docs open, but I did.

That's all for now.

Linda

PS: It worked, but left three lines between paragraphs instead of just one.

L.

No comments: