Monday, July 21, 2008

Two new reviews and a contest

I finally came up for air after finishing my next Lyndi Lamont story, Ilona's Wolf, on Sunday. I'm horrifically late and it's being rushed into production for an August 3 release from Amber Heat. And it didn't help that the DSL was down all morning. Now I'm trying to catch up on other things like blogging and promo, so there will be no My Town Monday post from me this week. As always, check Travis Erwin's blog for his post and list of other My Town Mondays.

Last week I was thrilled to receive my first review for Alliance: Cosmic Scandal and another one for Alliance: Clandestine Desire.

ALLIANCE: COSMIC SCANDAL received a 4 Nymph review from Literary Nymphs:
"Cosmic Scandal is another delightful episode in the Alliance series. For the first time, Myrek desires to follow his heart rather than his duty but Khira knows their love is doomed. Lyndi Lamont continues this fabulous saga of two planets struggle to come together with Myrek older brother to Rulik, who was introduced in the first book Diplomatic Relations. This is a very enjoyable series; I look forward to the next installment. " - Chocolate Minx,
Literary Nymphs


Joyfully Reviewed had this to say about ALLIANCE: CLANDESTINE DESIRE:

"The blossoming relationship between these men is amazing, and just when they find each other a life altering choice must be made. Clandestine Desire is the start of what promises to be an adventure in life and love for these two men. Lyndi Lamont did an incredible job of creating another worldly reading experience, and I’ll be anxiously awaiting the next segment to release to see what happens and where it leads Berhin and Tai." - Raine, Joyfully Reviewed

I'm running my Erotica Stay-At-Home Conference giveaway with books and promo I've collected from conferences and trade shows. Details are at my website. Must be 18 to enter.

Linda / Lyndi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, after reading COSMIC SCANDAL, I look forward to reading your other books. This futuristic tale of a man and woman stole my heart.

Anonymous said...

Linda, the last comment was mine. Somehow it turns into anonymous on my computer-- anyway, loved your book, COSMIC SCANDAL. -Kathleen

Debbielou said...

Wow -amazing !!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the great reviews!

pattinase (abbott) said...

You're so busy you must hum!

Linda McLaughlin said...

Thanks, Kathleen. So glad you liked COSMIC SCANDAL so much. :D

Thanks, Debbielou and Cindy.

Patti, I don't even want to think about it and I'm not as busy as some authors!

Linda

Barbara Martin said...

Not meaning to detract from your post, but why are the photos of men without body hair? I guess I prefer the beast within. Men are meant to be hairy.

Linda McLaughlin said...

Barbara, I agree with you. I love a hairy chest myself. They both have chest hair in the stories, but it's hard to find stock photos of hairy chested men. Don't ask me why. Actually the dark-haired guy has chest hair, it's just hard to see in the little thumbnail.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Linda,

These reviews make me want to read both books... NOW!! Congrats! You must be flying on a review-high!

~Debbie

Linda McLaughlin said...

Thanks, Debbie. There's nothing like a good review to make your day!

Linda