Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Olympic Sport Are You?

I saw this on another blog and thought it was cute, but figured I'd better post it now before the Olympics end.

Apparently, I am Badminton, not a bad choice as it was one of the few sports I didn't hate back in high school. The description is surprisingly accurate, though I'm not sure about the "focused" part. I'm far too easily distracted.




You Are Badminton



You are quite talented but not very appreciated.

You are detail oriented, very focused, and agile.

You are happy to forsake glory for success in something you truly love.



Linda

7 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I'll be posting mine as well as a link to your over on my bog shortly.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Softball for me, which I have to say is one of the sports I liked most as a girl.

Linda McLaughlin said...

I'll check your blog, Travis.

Patti, glad you got a sport you liked. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm gymnastics! I always wanted to be a gymnast... though agility was never my strong suit. Ah well, all who know me would agree that it's safer for all involved if I do gymnastics virtually. lol.

~Debbie

Linda McLaughlin said...

Debbie, lol, I know what you mean. I was always too uncoordinated for gymnastics. Heck, I was lucky I could walk and chew gum at the same time!

Linda

Barbara Martin said...

I tried this and got an Archer. I was hoping Equestrian, and did it a second time with slightly changed answers and still got an Archer.

Linda McLaughlin said...

I know what you mean, Barbara. I tried changing a few answers, but kept getting the same result. Lol, looks like I'm stuck with Badminton and you're stuck with Archery.

Linda