Monday, April 1, 2013

Fooling Around at CTR

This April Fool's Day I'll be at Coffee Time Romance's Book Brew, sharing excerpts with other authors involving furred and feathered characters. I'll be sharing excerpts from Worth The Risk and Tova's Dragon, and a personal story about my first dog Lucky.

The excerpt from Worth The Risk features Mitch's dog, Albert, an Old English Sheepdog, much like the one in this picture from my Art Explorsion Clipart CD. Isn't he cute?



Drop by to visit and fill up those Goodreads shelves with some great new books.

I'll be giving away an e-book copy of Romancing The Pages, an anthology published by my local RWA Chapter, to one lucky commenter. I was honored to be one of the editors for the stories, most of which feature new and upcoming authors. Several of the stories feature animals, mostly dogs, so it sort of fits today's theme.

Wednesday is Barrie Summi's Book Review Club day, so I'll be back then with my April review.

Have a good day and don't let yourself get fooled!

Linda


No comments: